Designed for borrowers who have had a significant derogatory credit event and have not met agency seasoning requirements.
- Foreclosure — allowed after 3 years have passed from the deed transfer date
- Short-sale — allowed after 2 years have passed from the deed transfer date
- Chapter 7 or 11 bankruptcy — allowed after 3 years have passed since the discharge or dismissal date
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy — allowed after 2 years from the discharged date or 3 years from the date of dismissal
- Credit scores as low as 620
- LTVs as high as 80%
- Available for primary residence, second home and investment property purchase and ‘rate and term’ refinance transactions